Central County Fire Department offers adult and child CPR Training to prepare a wide variety of people who may need to:
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in the workplace or similar setting
- May need to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- May need to help someone who is choking
- Want or need a course completion card
You will be trained by a CPR instructor who is an experienced staff of the Central County Fire Department which serves the City of Burlingame and the Town of Hillsborough. You will learn CPR in a safe, timely and effective manner to an adult, child or infant. You will also be trained on using an AED. Click on this link for Hands Only CPR information: handsonlycpr.org/handson/
You can make a difference and the first step is to learn CPR.
Upcoming CPR/AED Training
- CPR training is $40.00 for Burlingame, Hillsborough and Millbrae residents and $50.00 for non-residents (proof of residency may be requested).
- Checks should be made out to Central County Fire Department and brought to Fire Station 36, Administration Office, located at 1399 Rollins Rd., in Burlingame prior to class.