Central County Fire Department offers adult and child CPR Training to prepare a wide variety of people who may need to:
- Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in the workplace or similar setting
- May need to use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- May need to help someone who is choking
- Want or need a course completion card
Students will be trained by an American Heart Association certified staff member of the Central County Fire Department, which serves the communities of Burlingame, Hillsborough, and Millbrae. Students will be certified in Heartsaver CPR/AED, which includes adult, child/infant CPR, how to relieve choking, and automated external defibrillator (AED) use. You can make a difference and the first step is to learn CPR!
For hands-only CPR information, click on this link: handsonlycpr.org/handson/
Upcoming CPR/AED Training
There are no classes scheduled at this time.
- CPR training is $40.00 for Burlingame, Hillsborough and Millbrae residents and $50.00 for non-residents (proof of residency may be requested).
- Checks should be made out to Central County Fire Department and brought to the Fire Administration Office located at 1399 Rollins Road in Burlingame prior to class.
- Questions? Please contact Captain Joe Bunnell, firstname.lastname@example.org